Education Public Relations
Our firm has decades of education public relations experience partnering with some of the nation’s leading public and private institutions, from K-12 to colleges and universities. Members of our team have held in-house positions as well, bringing with them an invaluable client-side perspective.
What this adds up to is a keen understanding of the market, especially the growing need for differentiation in today’s highly competitive and complex environment. That’s why we always tailor content to your key audiences and we do so in a way that creates and delivers powerful and consistent messaging. We understand your internal and external pressures and can support your needs, generate results and integrate quickly and effectively with your team.
Comprehensive Education PR Services
Our clients turn to us for our expertise in:
- Developing strategic communications plans
- Generating positive news through effective media relations
- Identifying and capitalizing on thought leadership opportunities for academic and administrative leadership
- Leveraging studies and reports to achieve institutional awareness
- Making connections through relationship marketing
- Managing critical and sensitive situations, including highly charged matters related to Title IX, racial and diversity issues, discrimination, sexual harassment, theft, bankruptcy, data breaches, regulatory investigations, litigation and financial malfeasance
- Instituting social media strategies that deliver
We’re up to the challenge, whatever it may be. And we have the results to prove it.
Public Relations & Crisis Communications Experts Approved by Risk Management and Insurance Companies
Castle’s crisis communications expertise has resulted in the distinction of being named:
- an approved crisis communications PR firm of United Educators (UE), the nation’s leading provider of risk management solutions for higher education
- a preferred crisis communications provider of the Florida Independent Colleges and Universities Risk Management Association, a private educational risk retention pool that offers comprehensive risk management services to members of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida and the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
- a crisis communications partner to Utica National Insurance Group, a nationally recognized group of companies organization providing personal and commercial insurance products and services, and its school policyholders
UE, FICURMA, and Utica National member schools, including colleges/universities, K-12, and independent and private schools, have partnered with Castle for crisis communications and public relations services in support of a covered crisis.
Community Partner of the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Massachusetts and the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Rhode Island
As an official community partner of the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Massachusetts (AICUM) and the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Rhode Island (AICU Rhode Island), Castle is a public relations and events resource to 68 independent higher education institutions across Massachusetts and Rhode Island.