PR, EVENT MANAGEMENT & CRISIS COMMUNICATIONS SERVICES FOR EDUCATION
Education Public Relations
Our firm has decades of education public relations experience partnering with some of the nation’s leading public and private institutions, from K-12 to colleges and universities. Members of our team have held in-house positions as well, bringing with them an invaluable client-side perspective.
What this adds up to is a keen understanding of the market, especially the growing need for differentiation in today’s highly competitive and complex environment. That’s why we always tailor content to your key audiences and we do so in a way that creates and delivers powerful and consistent messaging. We understand your internal and external pressures and can support your needs, generate results and integrate quickly and effectively with your team.
Comprehensive Education PR Services
Our clients turn to us for our expertise in:
- Making connections through relationship marketing
- Managing critical and sensitive situations, including highly charged matters related to Title IX, racial and diversity issues, discrimination, sexual harassment, theft, bankruptcy, data breaches, regulatory investigations, litigation and financial malfeasance
- Instituting social media strategies that deliver
We’re up to the challenge, whatever it may be. And we have the results to prove it.
Community Partner Of The Association Of Independent Colleges & Universities Of Massachusetts And The Association Of Independent Colleges & Universities Of Rhode Island
As an official community partner of the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Massachusetts (AICUM) and the Association of Independent Colleges & Universities of Rhode Island (AICU Rhode Island), Castle is a public relations and events resource to 68 independent higher education institutions across Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
Education Event Management
We regularly partner with the nation’s leading educational institutions to produce events in support of their strategic goals and visibility. We produced a conference for a prominent Ivy League university, showcasing the insights of global thought leaders to a 1,200-person select audience from academia and business. We literally built the experience from the ground up – from the format of the event to the building itself – all while employing the attention to detail and focus on results that we bring to all of our corporate events. From small private colleges to large public universities, we work with all of our education clients to ensure that the right messages reach the right audiences through a blend of programming and visuals.
Education Crisis Communications
Castle has extensive experience guiding public and private institutions of all sizes – from K-12 to colleges and universities – through critical and sensitive situations, including highly charged matters around Title IX, racial and diversity issues, discrimination, sexual harassment, employment, data breaches, regulatory investigations, litigation and financial malfeasance. In addition, members of our crisis communications team have previously held in-house positions at educational institutions, bringing with them an invaluable client-side perspective.
We have a keen understanding of the education landscape and the internal and external pressures of today’s highly competitive and complex environment. We always tailor content to your key audiences – students, parents, faculty/staff, alumni, donors, etc. – and we do so in ways that mirror your school’s mission and vision, as well as tone and style.
Public Relations & Crisis Communications Experts Approved by Risk Management and Insurance Companies
Castle’s crisis communications expertise has resulted in the distinction of being named:
- an approved crisis communications PR firm of United Educators (UE), the nation’s leading provider of risk management solutions for higher education
- a preferred crisis communications provider of the Florida Independent Colleges and Universities Risk Management Association, a private educational risk retention pool that offers comprehensive risk management services to members of the Independent Colleges and Universities of Florida and the Florida Council of Independent Schools.
- a crisis communications partner to Utica National Insurance Group, a nationally recognized group of companies organization providing personal and commercial insurance products and services, and its school policyholders
UE, FICURMA, and Utica National member schools, including colleges/universities, K-12, and independent and private schools, have partnered with Castle for crisis communications and public relations services in support of a covered crisis.