PR & Event Management Services for Hospitality & Tourism
Hospitality And Tourism Public Relations
With mature brands adapting to today’s consumers and upstarts competing through social media, restaurants and hotels are at a critical transition point. It’s not enough to show consumers that you’re good – you need to show how well you cater to their needs and the things that matter to them. Gluten-free. Eco-friendly. Free Wi-Fi. Vegan. Pets welcome.
With review sites and social media driving so much of the conversation and brand perception in the industry, it’s more important than ever to have a tiered, strategic public relations program in place to build positive brand awareness.
Experience in Hospitality And Tourism PR
What have we done? The better question might be what haven’t we done. Our team has:
- Led restaurant openings and expansions of all types – fast casual, family dining, and white tablecloth
- Managed proactive media relations and marketing collateral for local franchisees
- Designed grand openings and stakeholder meetings for corporate events, company and executive retreats, and employee recognition programs
- Written internal/external messaging in support of mergers and acquisitions
- Generated content for social media platforms
- Secured business press (around transactions) and consumer press (around nutrition platforms and promotions)
- Worked with independently owned hotels on rebranding/renovation campaigns, booking platforms on media relations and tourist attractions on critical seasonal campaigns.
- Developed unique pitch angles, placed content, booked speaking engagements and hosted press events
Counseled brands on how to manage their images online – and what to do when a customer complaint goes viral and turns into a full-scale crisis, an unfortunate reality in today’s digital world.
Hospitality And Tourism Event Management
Our firm has a unique perspective on the hospitality industry. Our events team has worked with hotels, restaurants, event venues and resorts to produce client programs, while our PR team has represented national restaurant chains, iconic fine dining destinations and independent hotels. We understand how you operate internally and how you need to position your brand externally. We’ve managed grand opening events, ribbon cuttings and global franchisee conferences for clients here in the U.S. and overseas. What sets us apart is the fact that we bring the same attention to detail and service that you expect of your own employees.