Restaurant and Hotel PR Starts Here
With mature brands adapting to today’s consumers and upstarts competing through social media, restaurants and hotels are at a critical transition point. It’s not enough to show consumers that you’re good – you need to show how well you cater to their needs and the things that matter to them. Gluten-free. Eco-friendly. Free wifi. Vegan. Pets welcome.
With review sites and social media driving so much of the conversation and brand perception in the industry, it’s more important than ever to have a tiered, strategic public relations program in place to build positive brand awareness.
Comprehensive PR Services for Hospitality
What have we done? The better question might be what haven’t we done. Our team has:
- Led restaurant openings and expansions of all types – fast casual, family dining, and white tablecloth
- Managed proactive media relations and marketing collateral for local franchisees
- Designed grand openings and stakeholder meetings for corporate events, company and executive retreats, and employee recognition programs
- Written internal/external messaging in support of mergers and acquisitions
- Generated content for social media platforms
- Secured business press (around transactions) and consumer press (around nutrition platforms and promotions)
- Worked with independently owned hotels on rebranding/renovation campaigns, booking platforms on media relations and tourist attractions on critical seasonal campaigns.
- Developed unique pitch angles, placed content, booked speaking engagements and hosted press events
- Counseled brands on how to manage their images online – and what to do when a customer complaint goes viral and turns into a full-scale crisis, an unfortunate reality in today’s digital world.