COVID-19 is a crisis unlike any other, and that means an approach unlike any other when it comes to a company’s health, safety and commerce priorities.
In partnership with a leading infectious disease expert and a former CEO of nationally recognized hospital, our COVID-19 Business Continuity program provides short- and long-term strategic communications counsel, medical strategy and expertise, and business direction.
Our team provides organizations with insight and advice to inform short- and long-term business decisions, and prepares business leaders for questions from employees, customers, regulators, investors, and other audiences around:
- Employee safety, health and wellbeing
- Developing and implementing new health screening processes
- Supporting mental health concerns
- Protecting employee confidentiality
- Honoring or memorializing colleagues who are sick or have passed away
- Workplace environment
- Adapting day-to-day work habits, workspaces, and cleanliness/sanitation
- Establishing strategies for re-opening after receiving government and medical clearance, and safely doing so for employees, customers, patients, students, clients, vendors, subcontractors
- Effective internal and external communications around protocols and precautionary measures, health regulations, and workforce and workplace changes
Our customized business recovery COVID-19 programs are built on fact-based, accurate, and reliable medical and communications expertise and experience managing short- and long-term risk across industries.
- Chief Medical Officer, Global Medical Device Manufacturer
- Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- CEO, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- GMP, Harvard Business School
- Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine
- Executive Associate Dean for Emory at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Professor of Global Health and Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University
- Infectious disease and public health specialist
- Expert advisor on the NCAA COVID-19 Advisory Panel
- Frequent commentator and contributor to major media outlets on topics related to infectious diseases and global health