COVID-19 Crisis Response Task Force
In partnership with leading infectious disease experts and former CEOs of nationally-recognized hospitals, our COVID-19 Crisis Response Task Force is designed to provide short- and long-term strategic communications counsel, medical strategy and expertise and business direction related to COVID-19.
“The addition of the medical experts has been transformative to our team. This relationship is what gives our company peace of mind during these uncertain times. We are incredibly grateful for their guidance and support.”— Senior living organization with more than 60 communities
Our COVID-19 Crisis Response Task Force includes any or all of the following and is fully customizable to the organization and the needs of each business recovery plan:
Medical Strategy and Expertise
- Medical expertise – Immediate access to medical expertise and our medically-informed counsel on the novel coronavirus and issues relating to COVID-19, as well as other medical or scientific-based issues that may arise concerning the coronavirus and COVID-19.
- Alerts and analysis – Geographic and industry-specific alerts and analysis of breaking developments, such as new guidelines, regulations, testing, supply shortages, etc. to help your business with COVID-19 planning.
- Weekly briefing calls – A weekly briefing call to review the evolving situation with senior management and others designated by the organization.
- Company-specific projections – Review and analysis of medical data to help inform real-time and future operational and business decisions.
- Q&As – Written FAQs for employees and other stakeholders, to be updated on an as-needed basis as the situation evolves during your business recovery planning.
- Business recovery planning and continuity – Consultation on business continuity and recovery planning and HR issues, including employee health issues, selection of medical resources, best practices for front-line employees, workplace health planning and business operations. Medical experts and medically-informed counsel are also available to advise on employee reassimilation into the workplace, as well as business recovery planning efforts.
- “Ask the Expert” teleconferences, virtual “Town Hall” and/or Webinars – Weekly “ask the expert” calls, virtual “town halls” and/or webinars to answer questions in real time and support employee communications.
Our Medical Experts
- Chief Medical Officer, Global Medical Device Manufacturer
- Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
- CEO, Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- GMP, Harvard Business School
- Distinguished Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine
- Executive Associate Dean for Emory at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Professor of Global Health and Epidemiology, Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University
- Infectious disease and public health specialist
- Expert advisor on the NCAA COVID-19 Advisory Panel
- Frequent commentator and contributor to major media outlets on topics related to infectious diseases and global health
Recent media coverage:
Treating coronavirus is draining hospital coffers of millions and threatening resources – NBC News, May 7, 2020
States might have to shut down again if they reopen too soon, experts say – New York Post, May 6, 2020
Reopening Georgia: Dr. Sanjay Gupta’s coronavirus podcast for April 28 – CNN, April 28, 2020
When employees return to work, consider these guidelines – Workforce.com, April 27, 2020
When U.S. Re-Opens, Will Those Exposed to Coronavirus Have Lasting Immunity? – MedicineNet, April 14
Fmr VA Secy: People who are brave don’t last very long in Washington these days – MSNBC, April 5, 2020
Global Health Expert Says Public May Use Cloth Masks – Georgia Public Broadcasting, April 1, 2020
How Covid-19 impacts the veteran affairs health system – Yahoo Finance, March 31, 2020
Virus cases, deaths continue upward climb in Georgia – U.S. News and World Report, March 30, 2020
No Longer Just a Walk in the Park – New York Times, March 27, 2020
- Counsel and guidance related to communications strategies with internal and external audiences, including media. Deliverables may include communications materials such as statements, letters, talking points, Q&A, and media protocols, among others.