We’re always searching for bold talent—and we know it when we see it. Are you an events professional looking for an exciting place to work with impressive clients and a great culture?
Does the below describe you?
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, creative thinking, and a passion for events.
- You see the big picture and pay attention to the small details.
- You think like the client and are committed to stellar service and mature professionalism.
- You are socially innovative and love delivering results that exceed clients’ expectations.
- You are interested in new opportunities, intrigued by trends, and excited to work with a team of skilled event professionals.
- You feed off the positive energy of smart, creative, passionate colleagues when you’re in the office but also thrive in a hybrid setting.
- You can move between the left and right brain assets of creativity and project management and genuinely enjoy client, colleague, and community relationships.
- You’re a dedicated corporate citizen.
- You’re looking for growth and empowerment opportunities, interesting clients, a diverse outlook, dynamic projects, colleagues you enjoy working with, the opportunity to travel, great benefits, and a fantastic location steps from the waterfront in Boston.
Our superstars have a passion for creating events of all shapes and sizes and a keen eye for uncovering new ways to elevate our client’s event programs. They demonstrate confidence, have a sense of humor, and are ready to hit the ground running to deliver world-class services and results to our notable client roster.
If this sounds like the right fit, submit a resume and cover letter below.
Castle is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, in our company, in our community, and through the clients and organizations with which we partner. Please read more about our commitment to equity here.