Emergency Communications Audit
A scan of current headlines instantly reveals the need to have a comprehensive emergency communications plan in place to protect your employees, your constituents and your organization. Our expert team – with in-depth metropolitan emergency management communications and crisis communications experience – will create a comprehensive plan customized to your individual needs.
- Define potential crisis scenarios such as evacuations or shelter in place orders
- Identify key audiences, facilities and channels of communication
- Create a comprehensive plan to reach those audiences and disseminate information
- Develop – or edit existing – materials
- Present plan to executive team and key stakeholders
Social Media War Room
The time to be prepared for a crisis is before it happens – not as it unfolds.We’ve pioneered the Social Media War Room, a training session which replicates a crisis online in real time, and provides instruction and best-practices for handling a crisis via social media channels. Sessions are customized for each client and focus on responses to real-world scenarios using our proprietary interface that mimics the experience of interacting via leading social media platforms.
- Define potential social media crisis scenarios
- Hold a virtual social media response session with executive team
- Respond to mock crisis in real time
- View crisis through social media platform simulation that mimics real life
- Develop crisis response as the scenario unfolds
- Evaluate team performance
- Provide report with summary of activity and recommendations
Social Media Audit
With new social media channels emerging daily and the need to create and curate compelling content on a regular basis, managing a social media program can be overwhelming. Our team will evaluate your existing program and recommend best practices – or create a program from the ground up. We focus on streamlining your efforts for maximum impact, directing your resources to efficiently engage with your key audiences.
- Define social media goals and key audiences
- Provide recommendations on channel participation and/or evaluate current social media program
- Evaluate existing content and provide recommendations on how to develop and curate content
- Conduct competitive overview
- Provide analytics and best practices report