We’re always searching for bold talent—and we know it when we see it. Are you a communications professional looking for an exciting place to work with impressive clients and a great culture?
Does the below describe you?
- You love telling stories, making connections, and delivering results that exceed clients’ expectations. (So do we!)
- You’re curious, motivated, have superior comms skills, and want to make a difference in the world by representing clients that are changing our world for the better. (Us too!)
- You feed off the positive energy of smart, creative, passionate colleagues when you’re in the office but also thrive in a hybrid setting (yep, still us).
- You can move between the left and right brain assets of creativity and project management, enjoy the thrill of a great result, and genuinely enjoy client, colleague, and community relationships. (We love getting out of the office, with clients and media, at events, career development, and more.)
- You’re a dedicated corporate citizen. (Our collaborative culture means you’re part of a client team and our agency’s business, with internal committees on DEI, sustainability, health and wellness, fun, corporate social responsibility, and more.)
- You love PR, the variety and pace of agency life, and you’re ready to advance your career at a Forbes Best PR firm, with a reputation and brand unlike any other in Boston.
- You are passionate about critical industries such as sustainability, energy, equity and social justice, professional sports, education, healthcare and life sciences, and B2B.
If this sounds like the right fit, submit a resume and cover letter below.
Castle is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, in our company, in our community and through the clients and organizations with which we partner. Please read more about our commitment to equity here.