Social media channels have a way of taking on a life of their own – in the race to maintain activity, content is posted without much thought to strategy. As with any brand and marketing strategy, the “why” must always be considered. As a top Boston social media brand management company, our team will evaluate your existing program against competitors, assess existing content and recommend best practices – or create a program from the ground up with recommendations on how to develop and curate content. We focus on streamlining your efforts for maximum impact, directing your resources to efficiently engage with your key audiences.
Conducting a social media audit goes beyond charts and numbers. While many platforms can provide social media metrics, we add the critical human element – insight – led by our understanding of your organization and its marketing goals. We consider how everything – from employee communications to customer service – can be impacted by social strategy. As a PR agency, we also consider how – and if – media coverage and other content is driving referral traffic (and provide recommendations on how to make that happen).
- Define social media goals and key audiences
- Provide recommendations on channel participation and/or evaluate current social media accounts
- Evaluate existing content and provide recommendations on how to develop and curate content
- Conduct competitive overview
- Provide analytics and best practices report
- Develop an ongoing social media strategy