Banking and Financial Services Public Relations
Our roots in the banking and financial services industry run deep. For more than 20 years we have helped clients distinguish themselves by utilizing effective financial services PR strategies in what has become an increasingly crowded and competitive marketplace.
Industry success, which was once driven by geographic proximity to the customer and the quality of human interaction, now hinges on new technologies and 24/7 availability. Just as technology has changed the financial services industry, it’s also changed financial services public relations.
Experience and Expertise in Financial Services PR
Broad experience with institutions in private banking, commercial banking, investment management, mortgage lending, and accounting, among others, means that we understand your market and speak your language. But we also understand that traditional media opportunities – while important to your brand – must be complemented by social media, events, content and speaking engagements to reach your customers at multiple touch points.
Our work in financial services PR is wide ranging:
- Thought leadership platforms, offering expert commentary from executive leadership on everything from mortgage rates to the future of community banking
- Consumer activations to enhance new PR branding campaigns and drive awareness
- Executive transitions and visibility
- Ongoing media relations programs to support community engagement and relationship marketing efforts
- Speaking and awards programs
Whether your institution is rolling out a new initiative, launching a new product or service, seeking to become more involved in the community, organizing a signature event or investor conference, or sharing its data and insights with the world, we’re ready to implement proven and effective financial services public relations strategies that influence customer and community loyalty and lead to long-term success.