Consumer Public Relations
We’re communicators by trade and consumers by nature. We wear both hats. And we do so to your benefit.
Consumer PR Services
Consumers need to know how products work for them. Does it taste good – and work with their diet? Is it easy to use? And how do they use it? Amplifying product benefits across channels – in person, online, in the news – is a necessity to engage consumers and build awareness in today’s cluttered world.
We’ve worked across the spectrum of consumer marketing:
- Successfully launched more products than we can remember: snack foods, gourmet products, cookware and appliances
- Generated visibility for regional brands that helped support acquisition
- Worked with companies from their scrappy startup days through big budget national brand campaigns
- Executed blogger campaigns to build brand awareness of a candy company launching at Whole Foods
- Branded philanthropy campaigns
- Created visibility at trade shows, corporate sales meetings and annual conferences
And everything we do, we test on ourselves. If we wouldn’t go for it, then why would anyone else?
Consumer Events Management
What type of consumer events have we led? A global technology leader’s market launch engaging consumers to provide user generated content. A consumer engagement event at a train station to support a brand campaign. And too many product events, samplings and tours to count. Engaging consumers up front and in-person around your brand needs to be fun and relevant – but it also needs to reflect your positioning and product itself. We work closely with consumer clients to develop themes, collateral and events that connect with what their target audiences want.