To set the stage for our 20th anniversary, we developed a list of Castle values. There were a lot of important ideas on the list…. But the #1 thing everyone said embodied our agency is the word “scrappy.” It’s what we are as a company, how we function as a team and the attitude we bring to our client work every day. Who is this scrappy group? Media relations gurus and marketers. Designers and content creators. Event planners and strategists. Social media nerds and social butterflies. We really like spending time with each other every day. So much so that we were named a Best Places to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018. We think it translates into great work.
At Castle, we are looking for people with kick-butt creative thinking, stellar communications skills, project management acuity, a big picture brain with small picture compulsion, fascination with the world around you, pop culture, current events, the economy, the media and the ways in which you can play a part. We’ll provide you with hands-on experience, growth and empowerment opportunities, interesting clients, colleagues you enjoy working with, an apolitical culture, and flexibility and fairness. We are located in a fantastic location steps from the waterfront in a cool Boston neighborhood. We are always on the lookout for great talent.
Our PR Team Is Hiring An Account Director And Account Executive!
Named a Best Place to Work in 2016, 2017 and 2018, The Castle Group is adding new public relations team members and we’d love to hear from you. We have happy hours, birthday holidays, a casual dress code and the occasional dog keeping us company. We also believe in giving back to our community and are proud to be actively involved in a number of nonprofits. (Learn more about our culture on our Facebook and Instagram.)
Valued Castle attributes include knowing what’s going on in the world (business, politics, news, pop culture), being intellectually curious and entrepreneurial in spirit, having enthusiasm for your clients and your work, possessing strong writing skills (an email isn’t a text), and understanding where the social and digital world is taking our profession.
We work in teams – our truly collaborative atmosphere means there’s no politics and open doors are the standard.
PR team members at Castle:
- Understand the media including local, national and industry trends relevant to client categories
- Possess the ability to uncover media angles and opportunities for clients
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to advance projects to the next level
- Pay attention to detail
- Have strong writing and editing skills with a background in AP-style writing
- Commit to a high level of service and mature professionalism
- Develop strategic communications programs that include media relations, social media, executive visibility and thought leadership programs
- Understand the use of social media platforms to support marketing strategy and have the ability to create effective content
- Serve as positive and energetic role models and colleagues
- Foster agency culture and collaborative approach
Experience in healthcare, consumer tech, education, professional and financial services and nonprofits – either in-house or agency side – is a plus.
We look forward to hearing from you. HR@thecastlegrp.com
If you would like to send a resume and tell us why you are a standout candidate, we will keep your information on file. Our superstars have a passion for current events and a keen eye for uncovering client opportunities in the media or creative venues that propel their businesses. They demonstrate confidence, have a sense of humor, and are ready to hit the ground running to deliver world-class services and results to our dynamic client roster of PR, digital, social and events clients.
For more information or to apply email firstname.lastname@example.org.