Life Sciences PR
The good news – there’s a lot of good news every day on advances in treatments for our most serious diseases and ailments. And there’s more places than ever to get health information, on- and offline.
The challenge, then, for life sciences companies is how to break through the noise and let physicians and consumers know about their treatments.
Life Sciences PR Experience
Living in one of the most robust life sciences centers in the world, we’ve partnered with leading companies to elevate awareness of their products through PR, including:
- Media relations for new and experimental drugs backed by decades of clinical research
- Physician and patient-focused media campaigns
- Strategic messaging initiatives and public relations programs for new-to-market medical products and treatment devices
- Contributed content to trade media outlets
- Business media campaigns around funding and growth
Life Sciences Events Management
For more than a decade, we’ve partnered with global life sciences leaders to communicate with their audiences at conferences and events, ranging from external presentations (groundbreaking ceremonies with political dignitaries and topic forums) to internal celebrations (product launches and employee gatherings), anniversaries and other important milestones. In an industry committed to improving people’s lives, delivering an event that is on message and reflective of the mission of the company, its people and its products is just as critical as the services our clients provide.