Healthcare Public Relations
We know healthcare PR. We don’t really have a choice, given how important healthcare is to the Boston economy. Helping our clients communicate with the very people who depend on them for their health and well-being is a responsibility we take very seriously.
In our 20 years of working with some of the most respected and recognizable names in the healthcare industry, we’ve partnered with institutions of all sizes, ranging from local community hospitals and cancer centers to medical device companies on everything from public relations plans to event management.
Experience and Expertise in Healthcare PR
Our healthcare PR experience includes:
- branding and re-branding initiatives for hospitals and health systems
- targeted social media campaigns and social media management for consumer – facing content
- thought leadership programs for physicians and executives
- media strategies for programs and services
- education materials for physicians, patients and caregivers
- executive visibility programs and relationship marketing
Along with these public-facing projects, we frequently work behind the scenes with institutions, providing counsel in advance of highly sensitive internal and external communications and announcements, specifically those related to healthcare policy, personnel, regulatory matters and mergers and acquisitions.
Healthcare Events and Conference Management
Beyond our healthcare public relations experience, our clients rely on our decades of expertise planning and executing all types of healthcare events. From major groundbreaking programs and facility openings, to large – scale healthcare conferences, company and executive retreats,and internal events recognizing employee engagement and celebrating achievements, we have proven expertise to get the job done.