At Castle, we are looking for people with an entrepreneurial spirit. Those with kick-butt creative thinking, stellar communications skills, project management acuity, a big picture brain with small picture compulsion, fascination with the world around you, pop culture, current events, the economy, the media and the ways in which you can play a part. Maybe you love PR. Maybe you love events. But you’ve got to LOVE one of them.
We’ll provide you with hands-on experience, growth and empowerment opportunities, interesting clients, colleagues you enjoy working with, an apolitical culture, and flexibility and fairness. We are located in a fantastic location steps from the waterfront in a cool Boston neighborhood. We are always on the lookout for great talent.
If you would like to send a resume and tell us why you are a standout candidate, we will keep your information on file. Our superstars have a passion for current events and a keen eye for uncovering client opportunities in the media or creative venues that propel their businesses. They demonstrate confidence, have a sense of humor, and are ready to hit the ground running to deliver world-class services and results to our dynamic client roster of PR, digital, social and events clients.
For more information or to apply email email@example.com.
Boston-based public relations, social media and events agency seeks a full-time Office Administrator to assist with general office management, employee and intern recruitment, marketing and new business activities. The ideal candidate will be an experienced professional in administration, have keen organizational skills and be self-managed.
Overview of Responsibilities
- Assist principals and agency staff with administrative needs.
- Maintain agency’s master calendar, contact lists and account code system.
- Assist agency with employee and intern recruitment and orientations.
- Collect content, layout and distribute agency’s bimonthly newsletter and other communications.
- Assist agency’s new business team on pitches, proposals and presentations.
- Support agency with industry trade shows and speaking opportunities.
- Monitor and organize office supply inventory and equipment.
- Coordinate other projects (e.g., advertising, sponsorships, contributions, etc.) as needed.
- Work with agency teams to coordinate office happy hours.
- Actively participate in 20th year anniversary campaign.
- Support/staff events as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, business or a related field.
- 5 to 7 years of administrative experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to multitask and be adept at changing priorities and deadlines.
- Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision.
- Proficient knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point) and Constant Contact is a must; Harvest and Photoshop a plus.
Compensation will be commensurate with level of experience.
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.